Have went down to $2.14 here in Appalachia!! ...but I noticed that in Big Stone and other areas, it's still up around $2.22 and $2.25???
Have went down to $2.14 here in Appalachia!! ...but I noticed that in Big Stone and other areas, it's still up around $2.22 and $2.25???
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
$2.15 at the Sunoco (formerly C-Mart) in Wise...
if i remember right it was 2.14 at mikes in wise.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I have heard that by the 4th of July, prices will be $3 or more.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Not a very reassuring thought.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Ive heard that as well. That will be one of the saddest days of my life. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
For those of us in Blacksburg:
The Hess station on South Main Street has regular unleaded at $2.099/gallon
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I run the timing advanced as far as I can, so mine all eat prem. I blew a quarter sized hole in a piston once and that did me , but I do hate to shell out the extra cash. Think about this for a minute, 1 year ago Arch was getting about 32 bucks a ton out of their coal, we sent a train out a couple of weeks ago that was better than a hundred, wanna guess how much of a raise we got? All the coal companies in this area are doing pretty much the same thing. Arch is a little slower with the raises but none of them have shared any of the cash with the guys and gals mining the stuff.
I have a son who works for Paramount. He has only been with them since early January and he has already received a $1000 bonus.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks